Rates and Insurance
Please note, I am not taking new clients at this time.
My rate is $160 for a 55 minute session. Payment is due at the time of service. Cash, check, debit and credit cards are accepted. I do not carry forward balances for co-pays and deductibles.
I am on a few insurance panels. If I am not a provider with your insurance company they will consider me an out of network provider. Out of network does not mean you aren’t covered. It means that the rate they will reimburse is different and you may be responsible for a slightly higher portion than your regular co-pay.
Prior to your first appointment, please contact your insurance company and ask the following questions:
- What type of mental health coverage do I have?
- What is my deductible and has how much of it has been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do you cover couples counseling (if applicable)?
- Is Kelley Nay, LMHC an in-network provider?
- What are my out-of-network benefits?
I perform all medical billing for you. All out of pocket payments are expected at the time of service.
If you miss your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged the full cost of the session.